Welcome to Cagle Cartoons, Inc. Support Customer Service!

Stay updated with announcements, get answers from the community, and share your feature suggestions with us.
You can also submit a request or send us an email at support@cagle.zendesk.com.


Cagle Cartoons, Inc. Support

Theo Tillotson April 23, 2013 Community Help

Unsubscribing from our Free Daily Newsletter

Occasionally we have users who express difficulty in unsubscribing from our newsletter. In order to unsubscribe, you must use the email address we send the newsletter to and complete the form located at http://www.cagle.com/unsubscribe

In some cases, the email address we send the newsletter to might not actually be the email address you give us. Some users may receive the newsletter through what is called a "forwarding address" similar to how you might have your physical mail forwarded to another address. Email works the same way. This is most often the cause of someone having difficulty in unsubscribing. We recommend that you send us a tech support request and include the FULL HEADERS of the most recent newsletter you received. Our support team will then help you identify the actual email address that is subscribed to the list and remove it from our mailing list for you. 

If you don't know how to get the "email headers", Click Here for a guide on how to read email headers.  

We take great care in working with our users and fans to provide them the best possible experience we can, even when you want to unsubscribe. If you have any problems, contact our tech support department and they will assist you in making sure you get unsubscribed properly.

Unsubscribing from our Premium Membership Services

To unsubscribe from our premium membership service, contact http://www.mediapass.com or email subscriber@mediapass.com.

Unsubscribing from Premium Membership eMail Alerts

Premium membership email alerts are provided via Feedburner. Unsubscribe instructions are provided in the body of each email message.

Theo Tillotson January 04, 2013 Frequently Asked Questions

We apologize for any inconvenience or difficulty you may have in logging in. For login problems please contact MediaPass via Email at support@mediapass.com or by phone (866) 787-7665

Theo Tillotson December 10, 2011 Frequently Asked Questions

In order to use a cartoon on your website you must purchase a license. Many but not all of the cartoons on Cagle.com are part of the Cagle Cartoons, Inc. syndication package. For details on which artists cartoons have licenses available for purchase you can visit http:/./www.politicalcartoons.com or click on the "Use Cartoon In Your Publication" button below each cartoon on Cagle.com (as seen to the left).

For cartoonists who are not part of the Cagle Cartoons, Inc. syndicate service, we recommend you contact them via their author information to find out how to best purchase their cartoons.

You can however share your cartoons with your friends by using one of our many social networking options available below each cartoon.

Theo Tillotson December 10, 2011 Frequently Asked Questions

Yes and no. If the cartoon is for in-classroom use only, for example as part of a lesson or for use n a student's essay, you may cut and paste the cartoon from our web site. This is permitted under the Fair Use part of copyright law.

If you want to: post a cartoon on a school web site, print it in the school newspaper, put it into lesson plans to be shared with other teachers, print the cartoon on a school poster, or publish the cartoon in a journal, you need to purchase the cartoon to have the right to use it.

NOTE: We charge only $3.50 each for high-resolution cartoons for in-classroom school use. Teachers, if you're going to project an image of the cartoon we suggest you buy the high-resolution image.

To obtain a license for a cartoon visit: http://www.politicalcartoons.com